Block's technology is helping provide easy access to lawn care for Users with disabilities, through features such as:
- Cashless payments. Block's electronic payments simplifies the payment process, reducing the need for Users to worry about counting out cash payments or exchanging bills with a Mower.
- On-Demand lawn care. The Block app makes it easier for Users with disabilities to maintain their lawn with the push of a button. With the Block app, Users no longer have to call and vet local lawn care companies, lock themselves into unwanted contracts or resort to other, less convenient, means of maintaining your yard. Select and pay for only what you want, when you want it.
- Á-la-carte services. The Block app allows Users to select and pay for only the services they want or need.
- Upfront pricing. Block uses upfront pricing to let Users know the cost of services before they submit a request. This gives Users peace-of-mind and helps eliminate the risk of fraud.
- Block anti-discrimination policies. Every request you make is automatically paired to a nearby Mower by the Block app, reducing opportunities for unlawful discrimination to interfere with the process of securing trustworthy, affordable lawn care.
Users who are deaf or hard of hearing.
Audio is not needed for full functionality of the Block app. Assistive technology such as visible and vibrating alerts can help Users who are deaf or hard of hearing use the Block app easily.
Any report of unlawful discrimination will result in the temporary deactivation of the account while Block reviews the incident. Confirmed violations of the law with respect to Users or Mowers with disabilities may result in permanent loss of access to the Block platform.
We’re here to help.
- For more information about Block, please visit our About Us page.
- To browse through frequently asked questions or leave feedback on a recent job, visit our Help & Support page.
- To raise a concern, ask a question or recommend a feature, please email our tech support team.